Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm sorry

Hello my little Ticklers!

Before you burn me at the stake and decide to no longer visit my blog any more, I am going to use the line that most men use when they are caught doing something they have no business doing, "Please wait! Let me explain"! I have been busy this month with my baking more than anything. In fact, I now have my very own website domain! I know, pretty overwhelming right? And in the process of creating this wonder of the world, I realized that creating a website is tough and requires work. Then, I thought about how many recipes that I have to make to give my website some substance. In fact, if you don't believe me go to it. It's www.brownsugarmama.com. It also links to the separate blog that I have been working on as well. No, no, no, I'm not cheating on you. But I want my cake and eat it too! That was pretty sweet right?! Well I will begin expelling my many thoughts that I have stored away just for you, probably at the beginning of September. Until then, keep "tickling:!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Themes and Blog Templates