Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm feeling about Love

Love

It burns
It lingers
It’s soft
It’s ugly
It’s sweet
It’s beautiful
It’s complicated
It’s curious
It’s mysterious
It’s angry
It’s resilient
It’s bold
It’s quiet
It’s passionate
Its understanding
It’s modest
It’s furious
Its confused
It’s strong
It’s written in the stars
It’s sexy
It’s funny
It’s annoying
It’s intoxicating
It’s irritating
It’s emotional
It’s stupid
It’s orgasmic
It’s incomprehensible
It’s unreachable
It’s untouchable
It’s unmovable
It’s unshakable
It’s powerful

It’s bigger than life
It’s better than life
It makes you want to leave this life and just stay there
It’s infinite
It’s bright
It is a purple line in a grey sky
Its makes all existence crave its presence
It’s safe yet dangerous
It caresses me at night
Its touch melts my soul
It makes me wanna dance
It makes me want to praise God
It makes me want to bow to Buddha
It makes me pray to Allah
It makes me want to celebrate with the Jews
It surpasses all understanding of all love
It is love
It so strong it’s tangible

Your love can end all hate in the world
Because I see God in you
I see you as His creation
I see you as His purpose
I see you
I see you
I see you

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Themes and Blog Templates